Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Monday 5 October 2015

Thank you to the women at Quota

The Quota Club of Ottawa held its 18th annual Night at the Races event Sunday night. This year their goal was to raise money for women's services at Shepherds of Good Hope.

It was a fantastic event and I really enjoyed myself. We started off with a buffet meal at 6 pm and then the races started at 6:30. We even got a special treat to ride in the pace car. I met some wonderful people and had a chance to catch up with some people I see here and there around Ottawa.

Although this is the 18th year in a row the Quota Club of Ottawa has held the event, the organization has a long history in the capital. They have been serving the community for 69 years!

We are thrilled with the number of groups each year that hold third-party events to raise money to help us do out work. Thank you to the Quota Club of Ottawa for a wonderful event.




No comments:

Post a Comment