Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Thursday 22 October 2015

Clients get a special meal

The men and women who come to our soup kitchen never complain. They're thankful for a meal. But even though they're grateful, it's still nice when we can serve them something different than usual. Today, thanks to a donation from Creative Kosher, we were able to serve trout.

I was in the soup kitchen when the first clients walked in and the look on their faces when they saw what we were serving almost brought tears to my eyes. These are some of Ottawa's most vulnerable men and women. I'd love to be able to serve them meals like this every day. Take a look at these photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment