Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Top Ten Reasons I Love to Come to Work

I have been with Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation for over 2 years now.  I thought I would share to you my absolute favourite reasons I do what I do.

I know that each day I am helping to make a difference.

I am inspired by the people we serve.


I see the difference our work makes in the lives of those we serve

I see compassion and caring at every level.

I know we make every effort never to turn anyone away and that the hardest-to-serve men and women in our community are being taken care of.

I know that we are working on new initiatives every day to serve the homeless in our community.

I know that together with our partners in the community we work at finding permanent housing for those in the shelter system.

I know that we create supportive living environments and housing for those living in shelters that cannot manage on their own, that we provide them with a place to call home. 

I know that we could not do any of the work we do without the support of our donors and our community,  I am truly inspired by their caring.

I know that working here has made me a grateful and content person
 
 
 
I hope your work inspires you every day just like mine does! 
 
To learn more about Shepherds of Good Hope, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment