Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Thursday 6 December 2012

2012 CBC Charity Drive



We are ever so grateful here at Shepherds of Good Hope for the amount of support we have received from CBC over these past couple of weeks!

There has been constant coverage on CBC Ottawa about all we do here at Shepherds of Good Hope and we couldn't be more thankful to all of those involved!

Tomorrow will be completely dedicated to raising funds for all of our programs and I am extremely excited to be a part of it!

To kick it off, I will be joining the Ottawa Morning gang at Tunney's Pasture on a double decker OCTranspo bus at 5:30am.  Make sure you tune in to CBC 91.5 at 6:20am to hear my scheduled interview.

Thanks to all of our supporters and thank you to CBC.  Looking forward to spending the day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment