Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Friday 7 December 2012

Having a great day with CBC

Today is going just fantastic!  It's only 1:33pm and CBC has raised over $50,000 for Shepherds of Good Hope!

It's absolutely great to see the community of Ottawa coming together to show support for the most vulnerable people in our city, especially at this time of year when our clients need to know they haven't been forgotten.

We kicked off the day out at Tunney's Pasture on a double decker OCTranspo bus.  I had a wonderful time and we managed to fit 3 musical acts on there as well.  Jim Watson also made an appearance to draw the name for Leonard Cohen tickets to one lucky donor!

Here is Robin from Ottawa Morning and I outside this morning :)


After the show, I made my way down to the studio to join Kathleen Petty in the studio for Ontario Today to discuss what makes our donors so important.

 
Such an exciting day, and it's not even over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment