Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Friday 30 November 2012

My Birthday at Shepherds of Good Hope

Today is my birthday and I decided to celebrate by sponsoring today's lunch here at the Shepherds of Good Hope soup kitchen!

My son, Josh, joined me and other volunteers as we prepared a special treat for our clients. 


We prepared hamburgers with gravy and sauteed onions, as well as roasted potatoes.




I thought it would be a fantastic idea to spend my birthday sharing a meal between my own family and the Shepherds of Good Hope family.

If you would like to sponsor a lunch at Shepherds of Good Hope, please contact me at 613-789-8210 ext. 247 or asilverman@shepherdsofgoodhope.com

No comments:

Post a Comment