Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas Trees at Letrim!

Yesterday I stopped by Letrim to judge some decorated Christmas trees and pick up some fantastic donations from the CFS Letrim Golf Tournament and the sponsors Performance Mazda and Maplesoft Technologies.

It really means a lot to us here at Shepherds of Good Hope to have the support of the community.  This time of year is the time to let our clients know how much they really mean to us and that we are here to help,

Here I am recieving a cheque from Cody Moss.


Here are some of the wonderful trees that were on display!





And my personal favourite was this particular tree.  All of the decorations told a different story about the troupe that decorated it!


No comments:

Post a Comment