Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Southbank Cares!

The team at Southbank is really committed to serving the community and for many years this has included efforts to assist the men and women served by Shepherds of Good Hope. So when Stan Noble came into my office I knew that it was going to be good news for the clients. Mr. Noble told me that the staff at Southbank has being doing office fundraisers all year long and that they were excited to be able to present us with nearly $3000 to help provide for Ottawa's most vulnerable men and women. A huge thank you to everyone at Southbank for helping to change hundreds of lives! What a wonderful way to end the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment