Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Thursday 15 May 2014

My Tutor

MyTutor - Tutoring Ottawa  -  University Tutor
My Tutor is an Ottawa based tutoring company that donates $1 for every hour spent on tutoring to charity!  Even better news is that they have decided that Shepherds of Good Hope will be the recipient of one dollar for each hour of tutoring.  The money will go to our newest building Hope Living in Kanata.
 
Please take a moment to check out the My Tutor website, and sign up if you or someone you know is in need of a tutor!  Not only will you receive superb training, but you will also be giving back to Ottawa's most vulnerable men and women.
 
Thanks My Tutor!

No comments:

Post a Comment