Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Thursday 12 September 2013

2013 Team TELUS Charitable Giving Program

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of having Ashton Singh from Telus pay me a visit to my office. 

The wonderful employees/alumni at Telus donated money to Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation, and Telus matched them dollar for dollar!  This came out to an astounding donation of $4,370.08 that will go directly to serving our clients! 

On behalf of all staff, volunteers and clients at our organization, I would like to sincerely thank Telus and their employees for their incredible kindness, generosity and compassion for those in our city that need our help every day.


If you or your organization are interested in a charitable giving program within your work, please contact me at 613-789-8210 ext. 247 or email me at asilverman@shepherdsofgoodhope.com

No comments:

Post a Comment