Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Friday 2 August 2013

A Great BBQ!

On July 31st, Shepherds of Good Hope had it's Annual BBQ.  It's a special treat for our clients to dine on some hamburgers, hot dogs and salads while listening to live music. 

There were hundreds served at this event and others kept coming back for more.  I would like to send my sincere thanks to those that made this entire day possible; Enbridge, Capital Beef and Just Lloyd.  Enbridge provided the barbecues and grilling all of the burgers, Capital Beef supplied hundreds of hamburgers and Just Lloyd provided much appreciated musical entertainment.

I would also like to thank our volunteers for helping us serve the clients at the event.





No comments:

Post a Comment