Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Monday 24 June 2013

St. Anne Catholic School

Today I spent a wonderful morning with children from St. Anne's Catholic School. 

I went to the school to give them a presentation about Shepherds of Good Hope as well as to share our video.

The children then presented me a cheque for $1803.87 that they raised in their bottle drive.

 
Not only did they raise funds for those in need, but they also put together 100 packages of toiletries!
 
I was happy to present them with a certificate of achievement from us here at Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation.
  




Thank you so much for having me to your school and thanks so much for thinking of the vulnerable men and women in our city!

No comments:

Post a Comment