Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation

I'm Anna Silverman, Executive Director of Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation. Welcome to my blog!

Thursday 15 March 2012

About Me

I would like to introduce myself; my name is Anna Silverman and I am honoured to have taken on the role of Executive Director, Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation.

I come to the foundation with many years of fundraising and management behind me. In my volunteer days I raised funds for such organizations as the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Tamir Foundation, the Jewish Federation of Ottawa and many more.  I took on my first professional fundraising role with the Soloway Jewish Community Centre. Then onto the Ottawa Humane Society where I was responsible for raising the funds for a brand new shelter and now, I am very pleased to have joined the Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment